-
September 4th, 2005, 04:21 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I had been watching it just for fun and just checked to see what the final price was - then came on here to see if anyone on the board got it - and voila! I'm frankly surprised that the price was so low, it just goes to show that ebay still can have some deals from time to time!!! A big congratulations - you got an amazing deal! enjoy her! what are you going to name her?
-
September 4th, 2005, 04:41 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Hooray for you! She's my look-a-like as well! I can't wait to hear what you've decided to name her. In a few weeks, I'll be asking for board input for my doll's name as well.
Congratulations! What a great bargain!
-
September 4th, 2005, 07:42 AM
#3
monimarine
Guest
Congratulations!!! That was a great deal. Definitely can't wait to see pics and hear what her name is going to be.
-
September 4th, 2005, 11:57 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Congrats Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 4th, 2005, 02:18 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Congrats on winning the new doll! I'm sorry I bid her up a few dollars at the very end of the auction as I was trying to win her too! I actually was the one who won the curly haired doll. I won her for $68. I was really surprised as I expected to be outbid in the last minute. However, I'm very excited and can't wait until she arrives so I can see her in person! - Meg B.
-
September 4th, 2005, 03:06 PM
#6
Inactive Member
My bargain isn't as good as some of the others from today, but I am pretty jazzed about it. There was a post earlier today about the auctions for the new AGoT dolls, remarking that they were far less than retail and the dark haired doll was going for less than the curl haired doll. I was watching these auctions too. Gotta love a good bargain!
Unfortunately, I did not win both, but I'm not too disappointed. I won the dark haired one, who ended up selling for $8 less than the curly haired one.
The end price w/shipping is about $25 less than retail w/shipping or $18 less than retail w/ 10% off code and shipping. Not bad at all!!!!
I will definitely have pictures as soon as she arrives. She already has a name, which came to me when I saw Sandra Dee's pictures. I'll confirm it's okay with her when she gets here, and let you know what it is.
Here is the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT
Have a blessed Sunday, friends!
Heather
-
September 4th, 2005, 03:15 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Wow - I'm glad to hear she went to a person on the board! I was upset that I didn't watch the curly haired one more closely; she went for $68, which is a DEAL at almost $20 less than retail before shipping.
Post pics when she arrives; I'm sure she'll love her new name!
-
September 4th, 2005, 03:22 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Congrats on your win! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Seems like you got a pretty good deal... and I think those new, bang-free AGTs are just adorable.
-
September 4th, 2005, 03:24 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Wow! I think you did great! Congratulations!
-
September 4th, 2005, 03:28 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Congrats!!! Everyone's getting lucky on the board tonight!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks